Crafting Content for Social Media - Digital Main Street Northern Road Tour
Is SOCIAL MEDIA a complete waste of your valuable time?
We all know how tough it can be to learn all the different platforms and how to post engaging content and just when you think you have it all figured out, a NEW ONE comes along!?
Discover how to make social media WORK FOR YOU in this beginner-level workshop sponsored by Canadore College on Monday, November 14th 2022 at 1pm, where you’ll learn the tricks of how to efficiently craft and purposefully plan what you’ll share on social media.
This event is IN-PERSON and ALL are welcome to attend! Get your FREE TICKETS at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/parry-sound-crafting-c...
- How to create a month’s worth of posts for social media in one sitting
- Tactics and ideas for repurposing content, so creating content doesn’t become your full-time job
- How to share content across different social media channels without just copying and pasting
- How to build (and populate) an editorial calendar
- How to create and reuse “evergreen” content
Laptop computers aren't necessary for this class, but we recommend bringing a laptop to follow along and to get the most from this event!
Digital Main Street
Date and Time
Monday, November 14, 2022
1:00PM - 4:00PM
Canadore College - Parry Sound Campus
1 College Drive, Parry Sound, ON P2A 0A9