Starter Company Plus
Whether you’re starting from scratch or expanding your existing enterprise, TBC is here to get you going with this free program! We recognize entrepreneurs, while focused across many industries, still have a handful of things in common.
We’ll help you learn key aspects of business development with the final goal of completing your business plan to pitch for up to $5,000 in grants!
Ontario residents who are Canadian citizens (or are permanent residents) and are at least 18 years of age;
Not attending school full time or employed full time;
Able to contribute at least 25% (cash or in kind) of potential grant value;
Operating or planning to operate a full time, year round business;
Not enrolled in other provincial employment or self-employment programs that include or do not include financial assistance;
Not currently enrolled concurrently in any self-employment or entrepreneurship training/financing programs offered by government funded organizations.
- Fill out the Starter Company Plus Application Form provided by The Business Centre;
- Meet with TBC to determine business viability and acceptance into the program.
What you’ll do:
- Learn valuable cornerstones to business development across a series of workshops;
- Receive one-on-one training;
- Research and develop a business plan;
- Receive mentorship from experienced professionals;
- And the opportunity to pitch for up to $5,000 in grant funding (conditions apply).
Contact TBC for a detailed program outline and to receive an application.